Saturday, November 30, 2019

November 30, 2019


Credit: Disney / LucasFilm

The Mandalorian Episode IV, channels more Akira Kurosawa than Sergio Leone. Of course, Baby Yoda rules.



The Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie from The Union Square Cafe was delicious.



A Hard Day's Night was a fun romp. Wilfrid Brambell steals the show. He was Albert Steptoe of the show Steptoe and Son, which was the inspiration for Sanford and Son.



Continuing my "I am..." exploration.

VIOLA

No, my profound heart: and yet, by the very fangs
of malice I swear, I am not that I play. Are you
the lady of the house?

Twelfth Night , ACT I, SCENE V

VIOLA

Then think you right: I am not what I am.

Twelfth Night , ACT III, SCENE I



Jack Hawkins and Claude Rains are so good .



Sort of risqué scene where Capt. Patrick Hendry is tied up by Nikki Nicholson. I liked John Carpenter's version better.

No comments: