Monday, May 11, 2020

May 11, 2020



Finally! I tried cancelling, COVID-19 reasons and a cancelled event, a trip that was scheduled for this past weekend for quite some time. I reserved the whole schmeer: plane, hotel and car. The car rental and hotel were refunded quickly. The plane refund took some doing. I put in numerous requests for cancellation but never received any feedback except that it was received. I called last Monday and was told the agent couldn't handle it, could I wait. Forty-five minutes later I had another agent, again on hold with awful music. They dropped the call. Thankfully, I received a call about ten minutes later. The refunds came in this weekend, the Insurance came in today. This shouldn't be so hard and time-consuming. The refunds for the car and hotel were done on-line and quickly.



RIP Betty Wright:"Clean Up Woman" and "Tonight Is the Night" are on my playlists.


Copyright held or managed by the New York Public Library

RIP Jerry Stiller. Above as Launce, servant to Proteus and master to Crab, a mongrel dog. Crab is played, says the publicity, by a cur-a dirty white mutt-found wandering through the park during rehearsal.

No comments: