Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012



Grantland has a Wire Bracket. The NCAA Basketball Bracket comes out tonight.



People are now writing off the Knicks and Jeremy Lin. Big mistake. Today, the season begins at 12:00 pm.
***Well, after watching them get blown out I may have to start the season tomorrow.



Great win by Louisville last night. Peyton Siva was tourney MVP and looked real good. Not as good as Xavier's Tu Holloway, but real good. Today has ACC and A-10 finals.
***Not so good with my assessments. Xavier gets beaten by the Bonnies.



Couldn't get the sound bar to work with DVD. A little thinking and research solved it. Each platform needs a connection to the source. I'm pretty good with technical matters and these issues are not hard. I can't see how people with no patience can do the set-ups. Talking Flat Screen HDMI connections on top of cable, with a DVR thrown in. I have a DVD with a HDMI plug, and now that I connected that, the video is clearer.

No comments: