Saturday, March 2, 2019

March 2, 2019



City and State magazine sure has some great covers.



New modem and router. Had to reset Alexa, Roku, and printer. The new password is good. Also, set up a new router extender. All good for now. My cable bill was up to $240 and I was losing two premium channels, Starz and Epix. The new bill is $187 and I will probably add Starz for $9.99. My package includes HBO and Showtime. Don't really watch any of them but it's like a bad habit. Between them, Netflix and Kanopy, I have an enormous amount of options. What do I watch the most?: Turner Classic Movies.



Snow! Looks like a big one coming Sunday.



I can't believe with all the movies I watch that I haven't experienced Citizen Kane. That is ending soon. I DVR'd it and will see it soon.

No comments: