Friday, March 29, 2019

March 29, 2019



T. rex: The Ultimate Predator at AMNH. Feathers? Will check it out. As a member, I can see it without charge and reserve a viewing time.



Taking the day off to explore my retirement options. Not doing it just yet, but some pre-planning is in order. Decisions must be made with an understanding of the plan's parameters. I am constantly surprised at the lack of knowledge displayed by my work colleagues about this important step. Of course, many consult with me because they know I work at understanding it.



The 81st Street station, the AMNH stop, has some interesting mosaics.



Standing straight like Godzilla was not the way T-Rex operated.



T. rex: The Ultimate Predator was great. The Virtual Reality station was awesome.



T-Rex was from North America. Feathers were for camouflage.



Also visited some old favorites.

No comments: