Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 19, 2020



COVID-19 keeps dominating in NY, especially Queens. Hope they start mass testing soon. I'm trying to keep my spirits up and ZOOM with friends is helping.



Awaiting a cancelled Plane trip refund. First time I noticed that Expedia runs Orbitz. Really great that they take your money right away, and put on the brakes when you try to get it back. A cancelled graduation led to cancelled plans and reservations. I received the hotel and car rental fees about thirty days later. Ticketmaster sent me A-10 ticket fees about a month later also. Now, I have sent a cancellation form for an Orbitz/American Airlines plane reservation. Did it over a month ago and I did buy the insurance. They say call 72 hours before if not done by then. Horrible, I am dreading the ordeal to come and listening to canned music that switches and drops the call 30 minutes later.



I don't see Cuomo's briefings during the work week because of the timing. I do see a lot of Trump's show because it plays in the early evening. Wow, what a difference. Andrew is quite good and the president is not. Don't get me wrong, the President has done some positive things but boy : the delivery ,the complaints about Governors lack of graditude, the support for the "Liberate" movemant and the partisanship make his briefings bizarre.

No comments: