Sunday, April 5, 2020

April 5, 2020



March 5, 2020 was a different world. Look at where we are a month later. I am in the epicenter of the epicenter. I go to work every day as the point-person for the rest of my staff who are working at home. The work I do is deemed essential. Lots of people coming down with it. I pray that it is the mild version.



Grocery Stores becoming careful. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods were ahead of the curve in this regard. I have to applaud Stop and Shop for their senior hours.



Comfort brought Comfort.



Nature keeps on going on, cherry blossoms are back for their short visit.



Always time for BBQ. I am trying an interesting range of take-out spots. This one had Avocado fries.



Fewer places to get the lottery tickets but I found some. Last night: $20 win and two free tickets.

No comments: