Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11, 2009

This is my 100th post. I usually only do it on
weekends. Wow, has it been that long? I did a lot
of movie watching this weekend.


What is a yute?
My Cousin Vinny, Marisi Tomei's Oscar as
Mona Lisa Vito. Sunday 04/12/09 - NYT 63 across.



Gay Sinese is terrific in this one, as is Delroy Lindo.


Last night on Turner Classic Movies. Eli Wallach
steals the show.



Tonight on Cable, the best Sci-Fi Movie ever.
Was Deckard a Replicant?



Hop Back Amber via a Growler. Tröegs Brewery’s Flagship beer.
Very similar to the Sixpoint Sweet Action ale I had last month.


Tuborg was featured in the NYT Crossword today 04/11/09. I
could not locate one in my vicinity but found a few places on the
Net. I'll be picking one up soon. Until then, I'll drown my sorrow in
Hop Back Amber.

No comments: