Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 26, 2010 - Blizzard



The Blizzard has begun. I am enjoying my Christmas gifts. My relatives know that for me it is BBQ, Beer and Books.



Unbroken A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption. Written by Laura Hillenbrand. I read the reviews, looks interesting. I doubt I would have picked it up, but since it's a gift, I'll try it.



Aventinus, a Weizenbock 8.2% ABV



Affligem Tripel a high octane, 9.5 % ABV, Abbey Ale.Their Web site features Gregorian Chants.



Lindemans Framboise Raspberry Lambic Beer.



A $50 gift Certificate for Wildwood will be used for Ribs and Brisket.

2 comments:

DONALD said...

Nice blizzard photo, I'm trying to place it. Is it near Fifth Avenue and Washington Square... Hmmm....

Leon said...

Thanks Donald.

I try to take my own pictures but I lifted this one off the net. I believe you are right, it looks like the area near Washington Square.