Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011



Cooking on the terrace with the George Foreman Grill. Sausages, Hot Dogs and BBQ Chicken - Boneless Thighs and Breasts (both Skinless.) The Sticky Fingers BBQ Sauce is great, although I doctored it up a bit. Burgers I will cook in a Cast Iron Skillet, the Foreman Grill is not the best for Burgers, they turn out steamed. Not bad mind you, but the taste is better on a Cast Iron Skillet.



I am always being consulted at work or at home about Technical issues. My office even has a Computer Help Desk but most people are embarrassed or have trouble articulating the problem. If I can't solve it, at least I will point them to a probable solution. Instant solution #1: Reboot. I use trial and error, the scientific method and research the issue. Latest problem, how to turn off Shuffle from an I-Pod Nano playlist. Once used, it can't be stopped. Many don't want Shuffle, just the list as set-up. It is a glitch. Lots of answers out there, this one works: while a song from the list is playing, press center button four times. This will give you a Shuffle prompt, press off.



Depression as explained by my favorite Biologist Robert Sapolsky.

No comments: