Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012



I was victimized by an ATM Skimmer device yesterday. The thieves got $1,400 before I noticed the theft. I was lucky and caught it just hours after the theft. The bank will reimburse in 72 hours, I was told. The ATM was in the Bank's Branch. Now I have to be Hyper-Vigilant about my ATM use. I have been careful to only use it at my Bank's branches, now I have to do a thorough inspection even at a Bank branch. Yikes !



Tonight it is Rubio v. Lin. Will go to a bar to watch, since I have Time-Warner cable.

Lockout wounds forgotten as fans regain Lintrest

Lincredible !



Watching a lot of old Columbos. This one with Ruth Gordon was particularly good.

Abigail Mitchell: I'm beginning to be very fond of you, Lieutenant. I think you're a very nice man.
Lt. Columbo: Don't count on that. Miss Mitchell. Don't count on it.

No comments: