Saturday, November 29, 2014

November 29, 2014



It will be two years this Wednesday when my wife died. Seems like yesterday. People have started asking me if I will start seeing someone else. My answer is "maybe" to deal with the question, my mind says doubtful. You never know what life throws at you, I do know I am not looking. My brain is still draped in black.



I start to listen to Christmas songs at this time of year to force-feed the mood. I have an enormous collection on my I-Pod, 131 songs in all. But, I'm always looking for another one that I don't have yet. SiriusXM already has two stations playing and more to come. I am also on the lookout for the annual Starbucks Christmas collection which is always good. And, I just bought it. Rod Stewart's Auld Lang Syne ( “times gone by”) is great.



The Starbucks 2014 Christmas Album: Merry and Bright -

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Michael BublĂ©
The Christmas Song – Celine Dion
Carol of the Bells – David Foster
Little Drummer Boy – Josh Groban featuring Andy McKee
This Christmas – Mary J. Blige
O Tannenbaum – Andrea Bocelli
Blue Christmas – Wynonna
Auld Lang Syne – Rod Stewart
Pie Jesu – Jackie Evancho
Jingle Bells – Andrea Bocelli featuring The Muppets



40% off, a Christmas gift. Will read it before giving. Is that wrong ? I don't think so, and who will know.

No comments: