Thursday, December 25, 2014

December 25, 2014



This is my 1000th post. Merry Christmas to all !



Presents start early, this wine,Truffles and a Barnes and Noble gift card. Bought a large Bailey's Chocolate Cherry for myself and it is in the coffee I am now drinking.



My nephew pointed this one out to me.



Saw The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, I am a fan, so I enjoyed it. The battle scenes were awesome. My only complaint was that I wanted more Beorn. He appeared for about ten seconds, dropped into the battle by an Eagle while shape-shifting into a bear. The argument that the Eagles are just a convenient plot device is rebutted here: Deus Ex Machina.



The Boulevard of Broken Dreams.



Another in the Staten Island Pizza tour : Tony's Brick Oven. Great sauce, Garlic Knots come with marinara sauce and are fantastic.

No comments: