Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015



Seems like a waste to use Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial on Mimosas, but I like the taste and this is the only Champagne in the Fridge. The Twilight Zone, The Rip Van Winkle Caper in the Background.



Lots of Buffalo Wild Wings left over. Their Dry Rub Buffalo style is outstanding.



Still to come Cocktail Franks and Knishes from Knish Nosh.



By mistake, I threw out the Amazon Gift Card I received. Thankfully, my brother found it and is sending it. Will use it for buying the HR Block tax program.



I always buy myself the Dilbert Box Calender. I wait for the 50% off in Barnes and Noble. I also have the wall calender and January celebrates "False Sense of Urgency." I buy my entire staff Box Calenders and have been doing it for years.



Tonight on TCM, Marx Brothers marathon.



Was sent this by my Step-Son.



The Tower of Terror Ride at MGM has a plaque in the basement stating that the last time the elevator was checked, it was October 2, 1959 by Mr Cadwallader. From Escape Clause with Thomas Gomez as the devil.



Another gift: 2007 Marques de Riscal Reserva, Rioja.



Murray Hamilton as Mr. Death in One for the Angels.

No comments: