Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 19, 2015



Started off at the Grand Central Oyster Bar, New England Clam Chowder with Oyster Bar Stout. Vanderbilt Hall Holiday Market still has great stuff.



Had to pick up an ugly Christmas Sweater for my son. Yeah, this one is Butt Ugly.



Then, on to Bryant Park. Found some great earmuffs for an eight year old girl.



Union Square Greenmarket was next, the pigeons and rats are all stuffed.



Love this Banana decoration. I have a mini one for my Christmas tree.



My shopping is done, lots of gift cards and liquor made things easier as did on-line shopping.



Notice the eyelashes on the headlights.



My new kitchen ornament. It is a series of measuring cups with smaller spoons inside.



Wreaths at the Greenmarket $12. Sold !



Seafood linguini, Peconic Bay Scallops made it special. They are in season and $29 a pound.

No comments: