Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 4, 2017



Nothing for me as far as the teams. I will root for Atlanta because I can't root for the Patriots. As usual, food, TV ads and half-time show are the sides. I could not get my usual Super Bowl Deli special so I will audible: 80 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, a three foot Chicken Cutlet Hero, Shrimp and Black Bean over rice instead of Chili, Pigs in a Blanket and Pizza. Of course, chips ,pretzels and dip will be available.



Finished this one. I enjoyed it. Lots of complaints on the Internet from traditional Archeologists. They don't like shortcuts like LIDAR technology. The "White Leprosy" ( mucocutaneous leishmaniasis) issue afflicting half of the expedition was horrifying.



Did taxes today. Should get around $2,500 combined state and Fed. Beats last year when I screwed up withholding after ending the Widower rate, paid 3k as a result.

No comments: