Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9, 2017



As a warm-up, Blade Runner: The Director's Cut.



Batty: Yes!
[smiles]
Batty: Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
Hannibal Chew: Don't know, I don't know such stuff. I just do eyes, ju-, ju-, just eyes... just genetic design, just eyes. You Nexus, huh? I design your eyes.
Batty: Chew, if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes!



Jackie Chan in Police Story.



FALSTAFF
[…] Well, 'tis no matter.
Honor pricks me on. Yea, but how if honor prick me
off when I come on? How then? Can honor set to a
leg? No. Or an arm? No. Or take away the grief of a
wound? No. Honor hath no skill in surgery, then?
No. What is honor? A word. What is in that word
'honor'? What is that 'honor'? Air. A trim reckoning.
Who hath it? He that died o' Wednesday. Doth
he feel it? No. Doth he hear it? No. 'Tis insensible,
then. Yea, to the dead. But will it not live with the
living? No. Why? Detraction will not suffer it. Therefore,
I'll none of it. Honor is a mere scutcheon. And
so ends my catechism.

No comments: