Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 25, 2017



Because I know how to carve, I am always asked.



This pothole wiped out my front passenger side front tire. I called 311 after the online version didn't recognize the address. I had pictures but no one wanted them. NYC will only reimburse if they had prior notice. Well, now they do. 311 system is rather disappointing.



Books for Christmas gifts with 20% off coupons on top of online discounts except the New Orleans book which was 40% off and an extra 10%.



As gifts to myself and my sons, Echo and Echo Dot. Will upgrade to Amazon Music unlimited shortly. Pretty easy to set up. Will use it for music and alarm clock for now. My Prime membership gives me quite a bit of music already, Listening to the Christmas channel right now.



LADY ANNE: I would I knew thy heart.
GLOUCESTER: 'Tis figured in my tongue.
LADY ANNE: I fear me both are false.
GLOUCESTER: Then never man was true.
LADY ANNE: Well, well, put up your sword.
GLOUCESTER: Say, then, my peace is made.
LADY ANNE: That shall you know hereafter.
GLOUCESTER: But shall I live in hope?
LADY ANNE: All men, I hope, live so.
GLOUCESTER: Vouchsafe to wear this ring.
LADY ANNE: To take is not to give.

Richard III, Act I, scene II.

No comments: