Saturday, December 9, 2017

December 9, 2017



This is money month, $35 win.



Allowed me to buy this wreath at the Greenmarket. Only $15.



Stout FIDI pours a nice Guinness.



My phone was lost but is now found. Thank God for "Find My iPhone." You can put an e-mail or another phone # on it remotely. Beautiful function.



Snow has begun.



I receive a lot of magazines. I was going to let some some subscriptions lapse but I went hog-wild and renewed them all. The magazines were an outgrowth of school fund-raisers. I really enjoy The New Yorker.



The Air and Space Museum made me remember the space race. So today, on TCM on demand: The Right Stuff. Never saw it, three hours and 31 minutes. Alan Ladd, the producer, thought it was too long.

Just read IMDB on the film. Wow, Levon Helm as Jack Ridley Narrator.

No comments: