Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10, 2010



Overcast and waiting for the rain. Pretty crowded for 9 a.m.



All over town, women wearing fedoras.



Sour Cherries.



My favorites: Blueberries in high season.



Bit of a flood at 15th street or as it is now known:Lee Strasberg Way. The theater in his honor is at 115 Lee Strasberg Way.



Dirty water.



What a mess !



The latest reads, this one looks interesting.



A follow-up to A Colossal Failure of Common Sense ,which I read in January , on the collapse of Lehman Brothers.



I usually take a Management course every Summer but the one given this year is too Geeky. I 'm pretty adept at systems but the course looked horrible. This book will substitute for not going.



I watch Big Brother. It is like watching Lab Rats in an experiment. The cast this season is a complete set of Loons.

No comments: