Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011



The Christmas Tree is up and looks good.



Simple Ornaments and not too crowded.



One year when I lived alone this Snowman was the only decoration on a large tree. Minimalist.



Tonight will be my night of the Seven BBQs. Inspired by the Italian Feast of Seven Fishes, I will use Astoria's MexiQ to provide the vittles. I will also cook up a Pork Roast and serve with Carolina Mustard Sauce.



A coupon with 25% off on top of my 20% member's discount inspired this last minute purchase. Read him in college and he wasn't so good after Slaughterhouse Five. Saw him at an intermission of Alan Alda's play QED about Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman.



The new Winter Edible Queens is out. It features a story on a Shop, Aigner Chocolates , that I pass by every day.



On Ovation TV, the final vote is tonight. I voted for “Matthew Bourne’s Nutcracker!"



The Giants need this one bad. I need for them to win so I don't have to listen to Jets fans.

No comments: