Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3, 2011



Wall art at 6th street off of Avenue C.



Ornaments at the holiday merket.



Sculpture at the Holiday market.



All over the place, Daniel Kahneman has given multiple interviews. My recent readings in randomness and heuristics keep referring to him. I guess I have to check at the source. Barnes and Noble discounts put it at about half-price. Time Magazine recently asked him ten questions. Here is my favorite:

Has your research changed the way you live?

When you analyze happiness, it turns out that the way you spend your time is extremely important. Decisions that affect how much time you spend with people you like are going to have a very large effect on how happy you are--not necessarily satisfied with your life but happy. So yes, I've learned things.



Beer for the weekend is a Growler of Blue Point Toasted Lager.

No comments: