Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, 2012



What a game ! Cardinals in Final Four.



The Milwaukee Bucks lost last night, big game Monday.



One bad thing about watching lots of sports on TV is that you get hit with commercials that drive you crazy. I basically stopped my music listening in the mid 70s. Not to say there wasn't great music produced since then, just a personal choice. I do remember True by Spandau Ballet and it is on my I-Tunes which generally stops at about 1975. This commercial butchers the song and is outright annoying. Click on this: to go to YouTube or double click on the YouTube logo. The comments below the video are priceless. Looks like I'm not the only one who is annoyed.



2009 Ravenswood Vintners Blend Zinfandel and Santa Rita 120 Cabernet Sauvignon are the wines for the weekend.

No comments: