Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012



Wanted to make a Squid and Scallops pasta tonight but I was late and P.E. and D.D. Seafood had no more Squid. So I went for Flounder and did a Fish and Chips. Fried it up with Cornmeal and Lemon Pepper and did a bag of oven Fast Food Fries. All good. The Sam Adams Alpine Spring Lager went very well with the feast.



Nice sunny day at the Greenmarket.



Thursday was St. David's Day in Wales. You get to wear a daffodil or leek to your clothes.



Real nice piece in NYT about Dustin Hoffman. Guess I'm going to have to try out HBO's Luck. David Milch is the Executive Producer.



I know Spring doesn't arrive until March 20th, but with this weather I'm starting Spring early. That calls for a light refreshing Lager.



Recommended by a friend. I liked The Road.

No comments: