Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012



Happy Bastille Day !



Beer for the weekend."Abends Bit, morgens fit", "Bit in the evening, fit in the morning."



James Garfield and his assassination. Don't know much about it and now I will.



"Delenda est Carthago", "Carthage must be destroyed." Cato the Elder must be smiling.
I can't believe that I bought this book in October 2011, and never read it. Now, I have a companion book.



I went to Barnes and Noble and they didn't have it, ordered it online. They Wished They Were Honest by Michael Armstrong about The Knapp Commission. Now I have to find On the Pad by Bill Phillips which I have somewhere in my collection.



Lots of Books in the Queue, loved one starts second round of Chemo.



Bought the box set and am now on Season One. Great series.

No comments: