Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013



Bought a new car and all the new features are dazzling. SiriusXM is fantastic, I'm loving the Jazz station. Bluetooth phone features on the steering wheel are great. Good thing I'm a bit of a Techhead, the salesman couldn't get the Bluetooth up and running, so I did.



Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers' A La Mode is a revelation.



Another book on Alan Turing: Turing: Pioneer of the Information Age by B. Jack Copeland. Last year was the 100th anniversary of Turing's birth.



Just received the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. Ms. Upton is quite beautiful. I always used to love the outraged letters cancelling the subscription after the edition. Now, SI allows you to opt out. I think they enjoy the outrage. I will have to check out the I-Pad extras.



A Biography: Lee Marvin Point Blank by Dwayne Epstein.

No comments: