Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 5, 2014



I always start things later. I happened upon a review of Roku's streaming stick and now I'm in. My boys like streaming videos to their I-Pads, I don't. Now, I can set up a stream to my HDTV via this device the size of a thumb drive. I know I could have bought a Blu-Ray player or a stand-alone box. Just wasn't interested at the time. Maybe, I will catch up on all the things people discuss that I never watch like Breaking Bad or Mad Men. Of course, nobody had it. Ordered it from Best Buy for April 9th pick-up.



So, I enrolled in Netflix. My boys love it and they still watch on their I-Pads.



Streaming Netflix and Drinking Alone in Your Apartment This Weekend? Here’s What to Watch and Drink: sip and stream by Alyssa Bereznak is a hoot. She pairs Netflix movies with drinks. Adds: Any pairing can always be substituted with a large bottle of wine.



Since I can't watch it on Netflix just yet, I bought the DVD. I liked the graphic novel.



Renewed my B&N membership which I had let lapse.



Picked up some Gray Sole from P.E. and D.D. Seafood.



No comments: