Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12, 2015



OK, got the I-Phone 6. Received a discount. Set up the car bluetooth. They are combining my data plan and will enable my I-Pad to be a hot-spot. Now I have to open my I-Pad Mini to put in a new Sim card and I can't. You need a specific tool, a paper clip does not cut it. Going back to the store today.

They had the tool, all is good.

The I-Phone is wonderful, I see why people and especially the kids love them. The Predictive text feature where it anticipates your words is great. I have been living off my work Blackberry, wow this one is so much better. Having owned an I-Pad makes the transition seamless.



Mad Max Fury Road is something that must be seen on a wide screen. Coming May 15th.



Lost my voice this weekend, Laryngitis. First time I've been sick in a long time. Will try gargling and lemon tea with honey.



Forest Hills street fair, just in time, I needed socks, $5 for three pair.

No comments: