Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 4, 2015



I-Phone 6. Thinking of getting one. I use my work blackberry and the way it is contracted, I can use it for personal stuff. Yet, no privacy. Coming into some money shortly, so I think I'll buy one and pay off the kid's I-Phones. I believe I can then add it to their plan and my bill will be smaller than what I currently pay. I should have no learning curve since i have an I-Pad Mini. The camera with a flash, which is not there with the i-Pad, is a big attraction.



Final Four tonight. Rooting for Wisconsin and Michigan State, expecting wins from Duke and Kentucky.



Normcore ! A fashion trend includes Mom Jeans.



Daffodils in the sun.



Well, it has been 50 years, first a NYT article, and now the original New Yorker piece by John McPhee.





No comments: