Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 24, 2015



Brooklyn Bridge Park has some spectacular views of Manhattan.



It's a great walk and landscaped similarly to the High Line.



Beautiful day.



Memorial Day viewing. Will have to get the book, author of The Longest Day.



Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you. 

 

Private Joker: [voice-over] My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.



Also watched Twelve O'Clock High. Dean Jagger was awesome.



R.I.P. John Forbes Nash Jr.

No comments: