Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2, 2016



Another computer issue, my windows 10 wi-fi connection was stuck in airplane mode and would not turn off. A fix I found on my phone, since the desktop could not connect to the internet, did the trick. Go to network settings, then find your internet adapter, click properties and then turn off the save power function. Whew ! Everything back to normal. I am pretty good at research and DIY fixes. Frustrating that these issues crop up with both the phone and the desktop. Thankfully, there are a lot of answers if you try to find them.



I don't start listening to Holiday Music until December. I have quite a collection. My favorites: The Nutcracker, "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney and The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) by Nat King Cole.

No comments: