Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11, 2009



Early morning at the market.



There is a pepper stand with every type of pepper
you could want. I bought some Pablanos and Trinidad Reds.
Made an awesome Chili. Added a lot of Cinnamon based on
a NYT recipe.



Decorative Corn. This stuff lasts forever.
I have a decoration on my door that I bought
10 years ago.



Great Garlic. I buy it all the time.



This was painted on a delivery truck.
Wow !



This is your brain on Cauliflower.



On the way to Madison Square Park.
Wisdom - front of Appellate Division First Department,
27 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10010.



Force - front of Appellate Division First Department,
27 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10010.



Madison Square Park Harvest festival kicks off.
Hill Country BBQ. Beer was ice-cold.



Hill Country BBQ Beef.



Pumpkin House.



Last stop was Heartland Brewery for Pumpkin Ale.

No comments: