Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 19, 2011



Protest in front of the now open Christmas Village.



Little dead Elvis.



Bhudda in the Village.



Cranberries in the sun.



Pears in the sun.



Trip to the new Fairway in Douglaston. It is a Country Store, Whole Foods and Balducci's all in one.



Picked up some Raffetto's Red-Pepper,Mozzarella & Basil Ravioli. I used to go to the store ,144 W Houston St. between Sullivan St. & MacDougal St. It is still there and has a Facebook page.



Concert tonight at Queens Theatre in the Park: Melissa Manchester.



If you want me, you can have me. And, if you need me, I'll be there.



Richard Kuh died last Thursday. He was known as the Prosecutor who obtained an Obscenity conviction of Lenny Bruce. Here is the Direct and Cross of DOROTHY KILGALLEN.

No comments: