Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10, 2012



Oliver Sacks always entertains and teaches. Looks like a good one.



"...About a year ago, I was informed by a doctor that I might have as little as another year to live. In consequence, some of these articles were written with the full consciousness that they might be my very last...
Sobering in one way and exhilarating in another, this practice can obviously never become perfected. But it has given me a more vivid idea of what makes life worth living, and defending, and I hope very much that some of this may infect those of you who have been generous enough to read me this far."
Christopher Hitchens (13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011)



Broke down and bought an Apple I-Pad, with Retina Display. Stunning graphics, now have to figure it out. Quick stop at Grand Central Oyster Bar for some NE Clam Chowder with Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale.



Set up an in-house Wi-Fi network with Cisco / Linksys E1200 wireless router. It was a snap.

No comments: