notes from NYT Crosswords, and a weekly visit to the Union Square Greenmarket.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
November 6, 2012
Vote early and often.
Everyone says it is too close to call. Nate Silver on Election day has it: 90.9% chance for Obama Electoral College Victory and Governor Romney at 9.1%.
Still a bad scene in Queens for getting Gasoline. I am very lucky, I live next to a Gas Station and when it opens, they allow my block in first. No five hour waits. I will be searching for a Gas Can after this crisis passes. I can see where it can be useful.