Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013



Taking the day off for Spring Cleaning. I need an empty house to do what has to be done. Place hasn't really been cleaned for four months, although some touch-ups have been done here and there. Will finish by 12, and then NCAA time.



To clean, I need beer. Good thing I have St. Pat's Day leftovers. I also need an empty house



I also need Music, so the I-Pod gets put on Shuffle and surprises me with one of my over 1,000 songs.



Love Come Down- Evelyn Champagne King

Baby you make my love come down
You make my love come down
Make it come all the way down
Oh you make my love come down
Baby you make my love come down
You make my love come down

Can't do without your tender love
There's no way out
And I can't help the way that I feel
I just can't help the way that I feel



Well, after a lot of hard work, it was time for some BBQ : Briskettown.



Their Breakfast / Brisket Taco was great. Coffee was good too.



Sandwich to go was spectacular. A wonderful place for Brisket lovers.



Oh yeah, the place does not have a sign or marking. 359 Bedford Avenue, Briskettown.

No comments: