Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013



Galadriel from the Movie (from WikiQuote ):

Galadriel: You carry something. It came to you from Radagast. He found it in Dol Guldur.
Gandalf the Grey: Yes.
Galadriel: Show me.
Elrond: What is that?
Galadriel: A relic... of Mordor.
Elrond: A Morgul-blade!
Galadriel: Made for the Witch-king of Angmar and buried with him. When Angmar fell, the Men of the North took his body and all that he possessed and sealed it within the High Fells of Rhudaur. Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark... it would never come to light.
Elrond: This is not possible. A powerful spell lies upon those tombs, they cannot be opened.
Saruman the White: What proof do we have this weapon came from Angmar's grave?
Gandalf the Grey: I have none.



Linda Clifford: Runaway Love

With all my tears
Heartaches and emotions
I'm all hung up with
Love and devotions

So stop messing with my heart
If you don't mean it
And stop messing with my love
If you don't care

Don't come here
Talking bout loving, no
You are using me
Cause I ain't got no
Heartaches to spare



Ace - How Long Has This Been Going On?

Well, if friends with their fancy persuasion
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme,
Then I can't help but have my suspicions
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem.
And you said you was never intending
To break up our singing this way,
But there ain't any use in pretending.
It could happen to us any day.

How long has this been going on?
How long has this been going on?

No comments: