Saturday, March 18, 2017

March 18, 2017



From yesterday.



My main bracket is at 86%. The ones I didn't pick look to lose their next games, looking good unless a big upset throws things off. **** Update, My 97% bracket with Villanova winning is now dead. Villanover, Nova no longer a lox.



Sometimes I don't pay attention to things because they work, although not up to standards. I pay extra for faster internet and I only started seeing if I get what am paying for, like running a speed-test. Yikes, 10mbps download, 5mbps upload. I did a spectrum chat and the technician on the other end did some jiggling to my modem off-site and then I was 50mbps download and 25mbps upload, better but not what I am paying for monthly. I was told to connect via ethernet which for some reason I had not, probably due to my move two years ago.I did have a technician doing the install, but no ethernet connection. Don't know how I missed it. I was more interested in connecting the apartment via WiFi.Everything was off of WiFi. Now 95 mbps and 23mbps.



Big Apple BBQ is back in Madison Square Park: June 10 - 11, 2017.

No comments: