Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31, 2017



My i-phone 6 was paid up, time to get the seven. The 8 has a lot of buzz on the internet but included in that is it will be hard to get for a while. I only bought the phone for the camera. The 7 camera has improvements and the pictures already look better. The battery life is a little longer. The Verizon salesman tried steering me to the Galaxy 8 but I already have an older Galaxy from work. Plus, it won't be out until April 21st. I am receiving messages offering me a free Gear VR with Controller and Oculus content pack. Nope, don't want it. Their photos are amazing and the editing features maintains the original shot along with the edited version. I stayed with Apple because of their messaging. My Cloud back-up worked great, transfer was seamless.



I have Spectrum for cable. One of the reasons I keep it ,besides the pain of switching (FIOS keeps sending my offers), is NY1. I start every day with it for local news, weather and traffic. Pat Kiernan is terrific. Now, the new owner is changing things. Hope, they don't change much else. I can live with these changes so far.

No comments: